[Organic Superior Rank]
Only tea leaves from Rooibos Limited, the top manufacturer of rooibos tea leaves in its country of origin, Republic of South Africa, are used.
Nutritional Composition of Rooibos
Rooibos grows in semi-desert lands where the sun shines intensely, rainfall is low, and the temperature difference between day and night is extreme.
The land is thin and has few minerals. Despite this harsh environment, rooibos grows its main root in the white, well-drained soil that resembles beach sand, and absorbs the precious water and minerals stored in the bedrock deep in the earth. This is what makes rooibos such a powerful anti-aging agent.
Why is Rooibos attracting attention?
Rooibos contains polyphenols and fruit acids that are beneficial for health, while being gentle to the body, being caffeine-free and low in tannin.
High quality for safety and peace of mind
Only high-quality raw materials certified as organic in the U.S., EU, and Japan are used by Rooibos Limited, the top manufacturer of rooibos tea leaves in the Republic of South Africa, the country of origin.
The tea leaves are tested for heavy metals, including mercury, and are also tested for pesticide residues to ensure food safety.
- Rooibos Tea has been renamed by the tea leaf maker.
* Only the name has been changed, and there is no change in the tea leaves. Due to the renewal, you may receive a new package after change that is different from the product image. Please note. [Changes] New name: Red Mark JP16 Organic / Old name: Organic Rooibos Superior
- This product is a tea bag type. Organic JAS standard products (everything from raw materials to commercialization is organic JAS certified).
- Rooibos tea with the “tea cup mark” delivered by the world’s top share “Rooibos Limited.” The company locally processes high-quality rooibos tea leaves from South Africa and manufactures them under strict quality control.
- The grade that determines the quality of tea leaves is “B+ (71 points or higher)” among grades A to F. The grade that determines the fineness of the tea leaves is “Superior.” You can fully enjoy the rich aroma, sweetness, ease of extraction, polyphenols, and the goodness of rooibos.
- Ingredient name: Organic rooibos
- Paese di origine: Sud Africa