Successfully developed and invented in 1969 by Dr. Akira Osato, a leading researcher on papaya. The main ingredient is the unripe fruits of the Carica papaya, a tropical edible plant native to the Philippines. It is a granulated food product fermented and matured in an atmosphere as close to a natural environment as possible, using microorganisms as the culture base, such as microbial fermentation media.
Popular Bio-Normalizer Granule Type, 100% naturally derived! Zero additives and preservatives!
– It has been 50 years since the product was born.
– Bio-Normalizer is a pioneer in green papaya fermented food, made from whole green papayas fermented with a proprietary yeast.
– Even for small children! Bio-Normalizer is a natural health food without additives or preservatives.
It is widely used by men and women of all ages.
Green papaya x fermentation technology makes it even healthier and tastier!
– The difference between Bio-Normalizer and ordinary processed green papaya foods such as “green papaya tea” and “green papaya powder” is that the whole green papaya is fermented with a proprietary yeast.
– Bio-Normalizer is naturally fermented from the skin, fruit, and seeds of the green papaya, which are rich in nutrients and dietary enzymes that are said to break down the three major nutrients.
Nutrients in Green Papaya
– Papayas contain enzymes that break down the three major nutrients of protein, carbohydrates, and fats.
Featured in numerous media outlets!
– Featured in “BEAUTY” 2017 Autumn Isetan Best Cosmetics
– More than 20 kinds of “motifs of vitality”! For a more beautiful future!
– Introduced as “Green papaya is good for people whose diets tend to be disordered.”
– Featured in the September 29, 2017 issue of an an
– Three members of an an’s research institute conducted an extensive survey on inner care items to find out “what it takes to create a popular skin concept with an aura that emits radiance from the inside out.” Bio Normalizer was featured as a “powerful product called medical fruit.”
A Doctor’s Guide to Enzymes! Let’s start an easy and tasty enzyme lifestyle!
– Doctor Masayuki Sano, Forest Medicine Physician, Mercury Academy Principal, Chairman of Kampo Yoseigaku Kenkyukai (Society for the Study of Chinese Herbal Medicine)
– Dr. Sano is active in the practice of dealing with diseases before they become illnesses (when they are still unwell).
- Ingredients: Carica papaya, dextrose, edible yeast
- Directions for use: Please take 1 to 3 packets per day.
- Product Size (W x D x H): 3.8 x 3.5 x 2.4 inches (96
- Contents: 3.2 oz (90 g) (0.1 oz (3 g) x 30 packets)