- “Kuroiri Genmaicha” is a roasted brown soybean that is roasted in a far-infrared kettle over time and blended with roasted black soybeans to make it more delicious and easy to drink ).
- “Black roasted brown rice tea” is non-caffeine.
– It is okay to drink it with hot water or water.
– It’s not powdery, it’s easy to make, and the thickness is up to you.
– It is rich in vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber.
– Beverage for health-conscious people.
- Achieving industry-focused “express delivery”! After our shipment is completed ① Honshu, Shikoku → next day delivery, ② Okinawa, Kyushu, Hokkaido → next day delivery possible! (* Delivery may be delayed before and after large holidays and typhoons. Please note that you cannot specify the delivery time and post will be posted.)
- “Nutrient component (per 100g) analysis example” Energy 404kcal, protein 10.4g, lipid 3.0g, sugar 83.8g, salt equivalent 0.01g
- Japanese Brand Name: LIFEJOY