Since it is a powder, there are many ways to enjoy it!
It is convenient to use not only tea but also sweets ・ Hojicha Shiratama ・ Hojicha Latte ・ Hojicha Warabimochi [Hojicha in the hot summer! ]
・ Hojicha ice cream ・ Hojicha shaved ice is also a delicious cup of nature’s blessings from Satoyama.
A cup of hojicha tea will almost certainly lighten up your heart!
- It is a rare Hojicha powder in Japan
- A savory cup will make you feel relaxed and your mind will be relaxed.
- About 50 cups for about 50 cups!
- It is easy to handle and melts quickly in hot and cold water, providing you with a fragrant tea time.
- Hojicha certified as organic JAS mark from Japan and Kagoshima prefecture.
100% mulberry leaf powder from Kumamoto Prefecture ◆ Ingredients per 100g of mulberry leaf tea (powder) from Manshodo ・ DNJ (deoxynojirimycin) 345mg ・ Calorie 303Kcal ・ Moisture 4.1g ・ Protein 20.9g ・ Lipid 12.1g ・ Carbohydrate (Fat 6.3g Dietary fiber 42.7g) ・ Ash (mineral content) 13.9g ・ Sodium 4.9mg
- Store in a dry place