- Sencha Aoi / Name: Sencha / Ingredient name: Green tea (domestic) / Contents: Tea leaf 100g / Storage method: Please be careful with the aroma. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature and high humidity, please save in a cool dark place
- Gion Kitagawa Hanbei’s original blend of Japanese green tea “Aoi” has a refreshing astringency and umami, and is very easy to match with Japanese meals. You can enjoy it either by boiling (boiled water) or cold roasted (water).
-  Pour hot water into the tea cup to warm it and wait for about 1 minute.  Put 8g of tea leaves and the hot water in the tea cup into the teapot.  Wait 1 minute.  Gently pour from the teapot into the teacup, and you are done.
- [Point] By squeezing to the last drop, you can maximize the umami of the tea leaves. After the second roast, you can bring out the umami even more by slightly raising the temperature of the hot water. You can enjoy it either by boiling (boiled water) or cold roasted (water).
- [Greetings] To convey the charm of the finest tea, the Uji tea wholesaler “Kitagawa Hanbei Shoten”, which was founded in the first year of Bunkyu, set up a Japanese tea cafe “Gion Kitagawa Hanbei” on January 11, 2018 in Gion. In recent years, plastic bottles are more useful than tea brewed in a teapot. In recent years, Japanese tea has attracted worldwide attention, and an unprecedented tea boom has arrived. At our shop, we provide tea unique to our shop where you can experience the original taste of tea leaves slowly and carefully. Free shipping on items shipped from our store, and various packaging for gifts (selected at time of purchase). We hope you enjoy the charm of green tea that we have been confidently delivering to you, which was featured in magazines and media.
- Japanese Brand Name: 祇園 北川半兵衛