* This product currently ships in 4 – 6 business working days.
- Product name: Gyokuro / Ingredient name: Green tea (domestic) / Content: Tea leaf 100g / Storage method: Please be careful not to transfer incense. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature and high humidity, and save in a cool dark place.
- We receive many orders and inquiries from companies. It is also recommended as a small gift for visitors. The light blue color of Japanese hand-picked gyokuro “green” is the golden color, with a light aroma and the unique taste of gyokuro, with a delicate astringency and bitterness. Gyokuro is a type of green tea, but it is cultivated by covering the tea tree for about 20 days before plucking to condense the umami components peculiar to tea. You can enjoy it either by boiling (boiled water) or cold roasted (water). It is perfect for Japanese confectionery, such as kneading.
-  Pour hot water into a bowl and cool it to about 40°C.  Add about 8g of tea leaves and hot water cooled in a teacup to the teapot. Wait 1 minute.  Pour gently into the teacup from the teapot.
- [Point] Check the state of tea leaves without covering the teapot. You can bring out the umami even more by pouring into the tea bowl when the color of the tea leaves changes to green.
- [Greetings] To convey the charm of the finest tea, the Uji tea wholesaler “Kitagawa Hanbei Shoten,” which was founded in the first year of Bunkyu, set up a Japanese tea cafe “Gion Kitagawa Hanbei” on January 11, 2018 in Gion. In recent years, Japanese tea has attracted worldwide attention, and an unprecedented tea boom has arrived. At Kitagawa Hanbei Shoten, they provide tea unique to their shop where you can experience the original taste of tea leaves slowly and carefully. We hope you enjoy the charm of green tea that we have been confidently delivering to you, which was featured in magazines and media.
- Japanese Brand: 祇園 北川半兵衛
- * Currently, depending on the transition period from the old package to the new package, the packaging/ naming may differ, but the product contents remain the same.