It is a great deal with 50 x 2 5g tea bags.
The Yame region, which produces the most traditional traditional gyokuro in Japan, is known nationwide as one of the leading producers of high-quality tea in Japan.
Enjoy Yamecha, which has the same taste, color, and incense.
- How to enjoy?
For cold tea:
1) Put 1 tea bag and 500cc of water in a cold water pot. (You can also make it with a PET bottle.)
2) Put in the refrigerator to cool (about 1 to 2 hours as a guide), stir the tea bag 5 or 6 times and then take out the tea bag.
* Please increase the number of tea bags according to your preference.
For hot tea in a kyusu:
1) Put one tea bag in the kyusu. Pour enough boiling water to drink.
2) Steep for a few minutes, and remove the tea bag.