- 1. Black Hojicha: Hojicha with a refreshing aftertaste made by blending roasted Hojicha with charcoalized stems at high temperature.
- 2. Genmaicha with Matcha: A very easy-to-drink tea with the richness of matcha added to the moderate astringency and fragrant brown rice aroma.
- 3. Asamiya Black Tea: Asamiya Black Tea with less miscellaneous taste has a refreshing taste, and straight tea is recommended.
- Black tea: 3g x 5, Genmaicha with matcha: 3g x 5, Asamiya black tea: 3g x 5
- What is Kyoto Rikyuen? 400 years of history Received the Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Forestry Award at the 11th Kansai Tea Fair