- [Organic cultivation] This tea is a high quality powdered tea from Shizuoka that has been organically cultivated. Tea is famous for its “high nutritional value”. The main components of tea leaves are carbohydrates and proteins, but they are also rich in vitamins, minerals, caffeine, and nutrients such as polyphenols such as catechins. Also, because it is organically grown, it is grown in an environment that does not use pesticides, so there is no need to worry about the effects of pesticides.
- [About nutrients] Actually, tea is said to be high in nutrients, but about 70% of the nutrients are contained in the tea leaves without being dissolved in water (hot water). Therefore, the best way to get nutrients is to powder all the tea leaves and take in the leaves themselves. Powdered tea is a body-friendly drink or food that contains all the nutrients of tea.
- [Five benefits of powdered tea] 1) Simply scoop powdered tea a little and mix it with hot water. You can easily drink tea. 2) Healthy because all the ingredients of tea can be taken. 3) It is easy to prepare and clean up because there is no need for equipment such as a kyusu to make tea. 4) No kitchen waste is generated because no tea leaves are produced. 5) Can be used for various purposes such as sweets and sweets
- [Delicious tea in Shizuoka] Tea from “Hamamatsu, the city of success” is used. This tea is organically grown and uses the highest quality ingredients. This organic powdered tea is cultivated on the mountaintop surrounded by mountains, so it grows in an environment that shuts out pollutants and has a freshness like no other. In addition, the brand name is based on the image of Ieyasu Tokugawa, who is also a mascot character in Hamamatsu City, Shizuoka Prefecture, and by naming it “Den no Asa”, it produces high-quality quality and a wonderful awakening. We produce packages and names that are reminiscent of a healthy life.
- [Organic powdered tea] Please enjoy the delicious tea of Shizuoka.