- ✅ [The finest domestically produced organic matcha] We used Tencha made by a traditional method to create a fragrant, naturally-made powdered matcha. The finest matcha pole (kiwami) that can also be used to entertain guests. The beauty (bi) with a rich green and matcha scent and a deep taste. The scent and flavor are inferior to those of poles and beauty, but it is a versatile rin that can be used for anything. In addition, the akari is very astringent and you can easily enjoy it by making tea or making matcha latte. Please choose according to various uses.
- ✅ [Uses organic matcha rich in nutrients] It is a very valuable organic powdered matcha produced in Japan with only 4%. Matcha tea leaves are rich in nutrients such as theanine, proteins, various vitamins, and minerals. Vitamin C is not easily broken by the action of catechin contained in the tea leaves of matcha, and can be ingested effectively.
- ✅ [Maintaining health with catechins and vitamin C] Generally, tea that is drunk in a kyusu has a large amount of catechins remaining in the tea leaves, and in reality, only about 30% can be ingested, but with this powdered matcha, 100% of catechins can be ingested. .. In addition, theanine contained in matcha has a relaxing effect. With Vitamin C, every day with firmness. We support the health problems that many people have today and the health of their skin.
- ✅ [Safe with organic JAS certification] JONA / Organic JAS certification (Japanese Agricultural Standards Registration Certification Body “Hyogo Prefectural Organic Agriculture Research Association HOAS” certified on July 19, 2018), so you can be safe and secure. You can enjoy it. You can also use it as matcha powder for confectionery such as cakes and other sweets, sweets, and matcha latte.
- ✅ [For storage and gifts] The expiration date is one year from the date of manufacture, so you can keep it for storage. As it is the highest quality organic matcha produced in Japan, it can be used as a gift for Mother’s Day or Father’s Day.