- Received the “Best Gold Award” in the World Green Tea Contest 2009. The best masterpiece of Kawane tea! Nurtured in the land of Mt. Shimizumei, which is filled with mountain fog, it features a unique aroma, bright light blue, and a faint astringency.
- Please fully enjoy the rich taste and mountain scent recognized in the world. Gifts for tea connoisseurs, gifts for those who have taken care of us, presents, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Respect for the Aged Day, year-end gifts, midyear gifts, thanks, celebrations, gifts, ceremonies, offerings, New Year’s greetings, etc. Please use it.
- The tea plantations where Okumitsu is cultivated are in a very limited area. Therefore, not many teas are produced in a year. Such rare tea leaves are hard to come to the general market and are hard to come by. That is why I want to deliver it to you who understand the value of tea!
- [Red label] Light blue is a clear gold color, and is characterized by the astringency and aroma of tea. Please enjoy the pleasant astringency and refreshing feeling.
- [Black label] Light blue is green, with sweetness and richness, and is characterized by a fragrant scent. Please enjoy the sweet aroma, richness and mellow umami.
- Contents: 50g×2 bags