[Message from farmers] Producer: Miyazaki Chabo Co., Ltd., Producing area: Gokase Town, Miyazaki Prefecture, Cultivation history: Over 80 years.
■ Miyazaki Chabo produces tea seeds in the early Showa period, over 80 years ago. Their motto is “making tea that will make you feel good when you drink it,” besides having a peace of mind while enjoying its aromatic flavor, and healing your hearts at the same time.
■ Gokase Town, where Miyazaki Chabo is located, is a mountainous area in the northern part of Miyazaki Prefecture, with a panoramic view of Mt. Aso, Mt. Neko, Kuju, and Mt. Sobo. The water and air are very fresh. A tea plantation spreads out in a cold region at an altitude of 600m, and fragrant tea can be produced due to the temperature difference between morning and evening. Because of the high altitude, there are only very few pests, and Miyazaki Chabo started cultivating pesticide-free and chemical-free fertilizers in 1983, and acquired organic JAS in 2001.
■ Unlike steamed tea, the tea is made by roasting tea leaves, which is rare in Japan. It has a nice aroma and a refreshing taste. It goes well with rice and is suitable for daily consumption. They also make various kinds of tea such as fragrant organic black tea, oolong tea, and Sannenbancha by adopting the Kamairicha method.
■ Although there are times when weeding may increase and the yield is low due to pests, they work hard to continue growing tea that is safe and healthy for everyone. In recognition of these efforts, they received the Emperor’s Cup at the 2002 National Agriculture and Forestry Festival.
- Name: Organic black tea tea bag
- Origin name: Gokase Town, Miyazaki Prefecture
- Contents: 2g x 30
- Manufacturer: Miyazaki Chabo Co., Ltd.
- Made from organic black tea leaves from Gokase Town, Miyazaki Prefecture, which does not use any pesticides or chemical fertilizers.
- It has a natural sweetness and aroma, and has less astringency, so you can enjoy it as it is.
- < How to drink > Put one packet in a tea pot and infuse it with boiling water for 2 minutes 30 seconds to about 3 minutes.